Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best make-up for pale complexion to make eyes look good behind my glasses?

I have very pale skin and also wear glasses so I'd like to know how I can show my eyes off behind them. Also any tips to make the most of my pale skin? I have dyed, deep red hair also so will need tips on how to make sure my make-up doesn't clash. Anyone have any ideas?





And no, I don't want to put on fake tan and look less pale! I love being pale and I always will.Best make-up for pale complexion to make eyes look good behind my glasses?
hey, i am exactly like you, really pale and wear glasses, and i used to have red hair too. it depends on your style really. the key thing for your eyes is to get a really good mascara that makes them look more defined (try l'oreal, their mascara is usually good). if u like bright colours for your eyeshadow, then i think purple is good (and wont clash too much with your hair). basically u just have to load on the colour because it looks so much less vibrant behind lenses.


if u just want to define your eyes, try neutral colours - use a pale brown, or a sort of oatmeal colour all over the lid, then use a darker brown to define the crease, with an even darker one on the outer third of your lid. use a bit of brown eyeliner, some mascara and your good to go!


now, for your skin - if you are confident with it, use a tinted moisturiser, as this will not cake your face. if u feel u need more coverage, use a mineral foundation or a light coverage liquid foundation (that new maybelline one is meant to be good, and they do it in porcelain). if u need even more coverage than that, try rimmel stay matte in ivory, as this is fairly high coverage or l'oreal infallible, again they do this in porcelain for us pale peeps!


hope this helped.Best make-up for pale complexion to make eyes look good behind my glasses?
for your pale skin you could try mineral foundation makeup so it dosen't look like it's caked on and much better for your skin


for your eyes try and use an eyelash curler and mascara on to curl up your eyelashes then make them stand out


but another option is try and get contact lenses


hope this helps x
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-EqPzSi鈥?/a>


and


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeT7CsUdE鈥?/a>
Hey, I'm pretty similar - really pale and wear glasses. Pick a foundation that blends with your skin, and make sure it's a lighter coverage one to keep your skin looking luminous. Then I sweep a little dusky rose blush (think really muted brownish-pink) over the apples of my cheeks, line just the upper lid of my eye with black liquid eyeliner with a flick at the end (think tiny amy winehouse flicks) and plenty of black mascara. No eyeshadow, just the liner and lashes. To finish the look, a good strong lipcolour - stay a million miles away from red though! With your hair it's really important to get the lipcolour right - try warm peachy browns, or mauves.
  • pemanent hair removal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash