Monday, November 30, 2009

What brands of make up are good quality but not to pricey?

I'm kinda new to make up and need some suggestions on what brands I should buy and where I can get them. Nothing expensive though.What brands of make up are good quality but not to pricey?
I love Covergirl foundations and eyeshadows. The foundations come in so many different natural skin tones, it's absolutely impossible not to find one for you. The eyeshadows come in hundreds of fun and youthful colors. They play up any eye color and eye shape.


I love Victoria's Secret lip glosses. They smell really good and are a popular brand.


The best blush comes from Neutrogena. They also have the best face washes and face rinses for morning and night.What brands of make up are good quality but not to pricey?
Love Loreal, same makers of Redkin and Lancome :)
MAC is the best you can get for pretty cheap if you cant afford much... theres even revlon if you can only get to a department store though, which is probably the best you will find in a store like that.
well if you want makeup that is no pricey ur out of luck but i do know a place that is kind of cheap it is called sophora
MAC cosmetics are amazing:)
I used to use expensive products, like Lancome and Clinique.. lately since I've been broke I am using Neutrogena's make up products and I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash