Saturday, November 28, 2009

How To Make Up Much Wasted Time in College?

I am a student that just finished my 4th year of college. I am very disappointed in myself since i absolutely wasted these four years(not to mention the $25,000 debt for student loan). I failed couple of courses and i repeated some courses at different colleges that basically were the same courses. I know that most of problem is due to lack of study, discipline and planning.


I want to graduate in the next 2 years. Is there anyway that you think of i can take some shortcuts to earn extra credits?How To Make Up Much Wasted Time in College?
Summer classes is what I did to make up for lost time due to dropped courses.How To Make Up Much Wasted Time in College?
Summer courses and depending on your progress in your major, taking more credits each semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash