Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the essential make-up products that teens should have in their make-up kit?

I am going to buy some new make-up, because I threw out most of my old make-up, because it was out of date.What should I start buying first?What are the essential make-up products that teens should have in their make-up kit?
Well it all depends on your personal style and how much makeup you like to wear.





However my must have makeup items for ME are...





*foundation


*bronzer


*blush


*eyeliner


*moisturizer


*eyeshadow


*mascara


*lip gloss


*oh and a nice base for your eyeshadow so that it stays on longer! =]What are the essential make-up products that teens should have in their make-up kit?
Mascara (try anything by covergirl they work wonders), a lipgloss that looks good with anything, bronzer to make you look tanner during winter, a pink-toned blush (if you're fair skinned it looks great--try peach-toned if your beige-ish), and foundation.
ok me also being a teenager i should know :)


- foundation


- concealer


- eyeliner


- mascara


- bronzer (not blush if you have really pale skin)


-lip gloss
As far as essentials go I would say





*Concealer


*Foundation


*Blush


*Mascara


*Lip Product of your choice
-oil-free moisturizer


-concealer


-foundation


-bronzer


-blush


-mascara


-eyeliner/eyeshadow


-lip color
Well I think... since your a teenager...you shouldn't use too much makeup everytime...be more natural possible...


So start buying some lipgloss... different pink shades...


Some eyeshadows and eyeliners and offcourse powder... that's very essential...
foundation that matches your skin is a must. also buy some coverup.. even if you dont have blemishes, you never know. some lipgloss is good..no one wears lipstick anymore [unless you want to] mascara, eyeliner [ purple for brown eyes and black for other colors they bring out your eyes] eye coverup is a definite staple. some pale eyeshadow for school, and then some bright ones for night. and bronzing powder.
clear lipgloss


mascara


powder for shiny places


blush/bronzer


eyeliner





that's pretty much the essentials. u don't need concealer, just use foundation on the spots if needed, but otherwise, just some sunscreen.
- Foundation..prefrably a ligth coverage one. Get the person at the counter to match your skin tone to the foundation.


-Mascara, I have clear and black, as at school we can't wear make-up, so I use clear just to open up the lashes.


-Eyeliner. Black..and really any colour you would wear, try silver it's fantastic, even white as it opens the eyes.


-Lip Balm, ESSENTIAL! I am never with out it. Try Nivea Lip Balm, I use it everysingle day, and keep it with me at all time, I have even recommended it, to both my brothers :P and like 4 friends.


-Lip Gloss, I like the more subtle colours, like baby pink, I LOVE pink diamonds by Mary Kay.


-Tinted Moisturiser, I use this when I have to go anywhere at the last minute and I have no make-up on, and then I put powder on..although I usually wear foundation, I wear this when I'm not going anywhere important, like the hard ware store or something :P


-Powder, one that matches your skin tone or even a translucent one, that has no colour it just tones down the shine.


-Eyeshadow, find out what colours suite you best, propably more natural colours like browns etc I have a silver dust I always use, it sounds over the top but it's not, it's just perfect.











-Moituriser, Cetaphil is great for sensative skin, lots of celebs use it.


-Exfoliator, again get it from Nivea, I use it every 2-3 days, it gets rid of all the nasty dead skin cells.


-Face Wash, I use Clean and Clear facial scrub..I think it is. It's from clean and clear anyway, so it's good.





And One more main essential, which you could keep in your bathroom etc is MAKE-UP REMOVER!!!!


make sure you take all your make-up off properly (:











I hope this helped...





Xxx %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash