Monday, November 30, 2009

What brand of make up is the best quality for its price?

What brand of make up do you think is the best quality for its price? I would prefer to not spend a ton of money on make up, but I would like something that is of good quality.What brand of make up is the best quality for its price?
for eyeliners and blush clinique is worth it one blush can last a year and one liner can last six months





lash exact cover gtirl mascera is exactly what it says to be its only like 5 dollars get it





any lipgloss even from the drug store is good so dont waste ur money





mac has the best foundations and shadows can just be bought at drugstoresWhat brand of make up is the best quality for its price?
Almay definetly! its great! they have the shades that match your eyes almay allt he way
deffinatly MAC
walmart is the best place to buy, i like maybelline or l'oreal :)
Clinque or bareminerals.
I like my brand names. Clinique and Estee Lauder have good stuff.
Mary Kay is the best quality for it's price. I was using it even before I started selling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash