Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the best make up brands for the following products?

Best inexpensive drugstore brands that can be found in Canada. I do not have a Sephora.





What is the best brand for:


Waterproof Mascara


Cover-up


Face Wash


Toner


Eye liner


Brushes


Eye shadow


Foundation


etc.





Really just tell me about what type of make up you wear and what brands work best. I have seen brush kits at Wal Mart for $5.00 something and $10.00 something - do they work alright?





Thanks in advance =)What are the best make up brands for the following products?
um... i dont believe i spending tons on makeup brushes


so i think those brush kits are ok =)





honestly if you are goign to spend 10 something for foundation and then 10 something for powder finish, you might as well spend 25 for studio fix, it's much better quality





i use covergirl mascara with mac mascara -- make my lashes longer and thicker and dont clump =)





i use smashbox eyeliner, best ever, it comes in a little black box and i've been using it for past three years LOL and always best quality hehe





toner... i use neutrogena they are the best





face wash i switch around, b/c as long as my face is clean then i am not picky hehe





hope this helpsWhat are the best make up brands for the following products?
For foundation, I use Cover Girl Dream Matte Foundation in Creamy Natural and i love it! It looks natural and doesnt make me break out, it makes me look beautiful and fresh and its really light. It doesnt irritate skin either.





Face wash- AcneFree (at Wal Mart) its JUST like ProActiv, but for WAY WAY cheaper, but it works just the same. (this comes with toner and all the good stuff)





Eye liner- liquid works best, it stays on longer and doesnt smear as eaisly.





brush kits at wal mart do work, i have one myself.
NYC (New York color) for mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow (I use the stick kind of eyeshadow from NYC). It works really well and stays on all day. MaryKay brand for everything else. I love my MaryKay products, and I have everything other than the cover-up and the stuff I said to get from NYC from MaryKay. By the way, I really like my eyeshadow from MaryKay, too. It is absolutely AMAZING how long the powder stuff stays on.
waterproof mascara - Clinque/Lancome


cover-up - Almay/Cover Girl


face wash - Olay


toner - Olay


eye liner - MAC/Clinque/Rimmel


brushes - walmart and target have some nice brushes, i'd try there


eye shawdow - H.i.P by L'Oreal/MAC/Clinque


Foundation - i think it comes down to your skin type %26amp; whether or not you have skin allergies to different kinds of make-up, but i like Almay/Clinque/Cover Girl





i hope that helps. =]
mascara...maybeline grat lash face wash deep clean by neutergena neutergena again for the toner eye liner wet and wild or e.l.f moisteriser neutergena again and lip gloss neutergena or cover girl hope i helped goodluck !!!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash