Monday, November 30, 2009

What are good make up colors for a pale skin tone?

I'm not extremely pale, but I am pretty friggin pasty. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I've always wanted to experiment with eye shadows and eye liners but I'm afraid they'll make me look literally ill. What are some good bright colors for my skin tone?What are good make up colors for a pale skin tone?
blues and greens as it will compliment your eye colour, if ur not 2 sure about using black eye liner go for brown or blue as they soften the lookWhat are good make up colors for a pale skin tone?
Use a bronzer it always looks so natural and pretty.
HI JENIFER!


well wat i would do if i were u is exsperiment! I no ur probably thinking ive done that and it doesnt work and thats why ur asking this question! I have pale skin myself but i have blonde hair and blue hair. Try black eyeliner. ither liquid or powdered (like the ones that come in a container). Never use a eye liner pencil. Being pale skin u wont get the full effect u want. Now with ur eyeshadow. try purples, light browns (NOT DARK!) and maybe even a little dark green (light green will look funny) try more than one shade so u can c which looks best on u and which one(s) u like!


Also, if ur really stuck try going to a make up store like sephora. Ask a make up artist wat they would think would be the best. They might even give u a makeover to show u!





good luck and i hope i helped!


if u have any questions please email me and i would b more than happy to give u pictures of sum ideas!
Purples and med brown shadow on the eyes....bring out the color. Lite purple on the lid, brown in the crease and light beige on the upper brow. Dark purple eyeliner.





Remember less is more.
I have pale skin and have tried every color possible! The only ones I didn't like were red (just looked weird!) and blue (I have naturally drk pink lips and it looks terrible together!). I use white often only on my lid...it makes your eyes look bigger. I also like the way bright green looks with my skin. Orange is okay if you don't use too much of it! Just a line above your eye, I put mine in a line above my eyeliner. Yellow is very daring to wear under your bottom eyelid. It makes your eyes stick out and is still pretty. Purples look nice with white skin too, they would look really pretty with your brown hair and eyes. I've only used purple a few times...I'm personally not a purple loving person! lol. And of course, black (but not too much!) is always very sexy....its gives your face a nice contrast.
There are lots of 'tinted moisturizers' out there. From the sound of your question, it did not seem that you want to use a full strength foundation. Clarins, Neutrogena and Estee Lauder all make really good semi-foundations: that is, they are light and transparent, but give a healthy glow to the skin.





Powder bronzers are also a good way to go. since your skin is light, begin with the lightest bronzer. Unlike a lot of blushers, you can use bronzer on cheeks, forehead, bridge of nose and eyelids. Not only do you get a healthy color, but one tone over your whole face is flattering without being obviously made up.





If you like that look, you can experiment with self-bronzers. They go on like a cream or lotion, give you a glow within a few hours, and last 5 days! Be sure to wash you hands after applying or your fingers will look orange.





If you just want to use eyecolor, try using dark powder eyeshadows as eyeliner, applying with a thin, slanted brush. Use deep purple, navy, eggplant or brown to line just the outside half of your eye. Use dark brown or black mascara and you should have smouldering, not deathly, eyes.
Maybe the peachy shades. Stay away from the plums (for darker skin and hair), pinks (youll look like a babydoll!), and bronze colors (too fake with such pale skin). Forget the eye shadows too. Just use some nice eyeliner and a coupla coats of mascara. As far as lipstick, again, choose peachy colors (blush too). But the best thing is to experiment with colors.
I am very pale and have used everything from bright green to hot pink. Get one of those eye shadow boxes from one of the big department stores and sit in front of the mirror and experiment. Make sure to do the rest of your makeup so you can really determine what looks good with it. My favs are pale greens with champagne colors. Sometimes I mix in some brown to darken the look. Good luck.
use bronzer
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash